About David F. Beigler, MD
Dr. Beigler's practice philosophy has been and remains that the patient's needs come first; that listening to the person, not just looking at x-rays will result in treating the problem as a whole and that if I treat the patient the way I would hope to be treated, we will both achieve satisfaction.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Chief of Orthopaedic Trauma: Glenbrook Hospital, Evanston, Skokie, and Highland Park Hospital.
- Evanston Hospital-NorthShore University Health System
- Glenbrook Hospital-NorthShore University Health System
Professional Society Memberships:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- A-O/ASIF North America & International
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
- Illinois Orthopaedic Society
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
- Chicago Fracture Association – Founding Member, 2005
2 reviews | Write a review
David F. Beigler, MD Review: "I walk with a bounce in my step instead of a limp...I owe this rebirth to Dr. David Beigler"
- on Email Submission
For more than eight years I lived with excruciating pain radiating through my left hip, groin, thigh and leg. I relied heavily on pain medication to manage normal daily activities like walking, sitting and sleeping. My focus was on getting by, not the joy of living.
After much research I chose Dr. David Beigler to perform my hip replacement surgery using the anterior approach. It takes a great deal of skill to do this procedure, and most surgeons feel more comfortable with traditional methods that come with lifetime restrictions. The anterior approach is the only procedure that does not place physical restrictions on the patient during recovery or one’s lifetime. As a result, I was able to aggressively work through my therapy without worry about joint dislocation or causing damage to the surgical area.
I had the hip replacement surgery in April, 2011. Today, one year later, I walk with a bounce in my step instead of a limp, and my focus is on actively engaging life joyfully and without pain. I owe this rebirth to Dr. David Beigler and his office and medical staff, to whom I am forever grateful.”
Barbara E. Bank
- on RateMDs.com
outstanding care and staff